FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have a question or concerns about your upcoming SEO, Google AdWords and/or Social Media training? In order to save you some time, we have compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions that we have received.
Why haven't I received confirmation email?
- If your registration was completed by someone other than yourself, please check to see if they received the confirmation and please check your SPAM filter. Otherwise, please contact info[at]ppcmasterminds.com and we will be happy to provide you with a copy of your training confirmation.
- You can also sign up to receive a reminder about the course here. Remind Me!
Should I bring my laptop?
- Please note that you need to bring a laptop to your classes. Our training is hands-on and uses a workshop approach to help make the learning practical and "stick".
- iPads (or tablet computers) will do in a pinch, but are not really recommended as it is much more difficult to follow along with the demonstrations and participate with your fellow attendees during the workshops.
- The venue will have free WiFi service for your use, as well as power outlets.
I can no longer make it to this event. Am I able to reschedule, or cancel my registration?
- Yes, you can reschedule or cancel your event registration.
- A registration can be cancelled for a full refund (10) days prior to the event. We are also happy to transfer an existing registration.
- Please review our Terms and Conditions for complete information.
I need a hotel room, do we have a discount?
- If you do not see information about a hotel discount (on the location specific page for your city/date) then the majority of our attendees are probably local, therefore we do not have the clout to negotiate really good bedroom rates for you.
- You will get the best rate simply by checking hotel booking sites or using your own corporate discount code.
Will meals be served?
Absolutely! Please join us for a continental breakfast and a lunch, as well as refreshments in the morning and afternoon.
What if I have special dietary needs?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any food allergies or special meal requirements. Please do so with sufficient notice so that accommodations can be made. We will try to accommodate your request, but always suggest that if you have very special requirements that you bring a handful of snack bars in case our food does not meet your needs.
- You can also specify any food allergies DIRECTLY in the registration form.
Is there free parking? How do I get directions to the event?
In the confirmation email you receive, there will be a link to the event page which will have a map of the location of your training classes as well as a link to the venue's website for detailed parking and logistical information. Unfortunately parking is not included in the course cost, but many places offer free parking and street parking.
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for my class(es)?
In order to get the most out of your class(es), we recommend you spend a little time familiarizing yourself with the Search Engine Optimization, Google AdWords and/or Social Media interface as it relates to the class(es) that you have registered.
- SEO Students: Make sure you have some basic knowledge of Google's algorithm and how to rank sites. If not do not worry that is why we are here to teach you.
- AdWords Students: Please ensure you have Admin access to an AdWords account. If you don't have one yet, you can easily set one up to use for your class navigation. You also should also have AdWords Editor installed.
- Social Media Students: It would be beneficial if you have set up business and personal profiles on the major social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and any others you feel appropriate.
Can I attend a different course than I originally purchased?
Yes. If you purchased a 1 or 2 day pass and would like to attend a different course than you had originally purchased, you can always do so. Tickets will be stamped once you enter the course of your choice.
I work for a non-profit organization - do I get a discount?
We are happy to help out non-profit organizations. Please email info[a]ppcmasterminds.com to request a Promotional Code for a 10% discount. Proof of non-profit status may be required. A Promotional Code is not guaranteed and may not be available if the course is sold out.
Will I be Google certified after the class? Will I write the exam during the class?
- Our courses are intended to give you the foundation to become an Google AdWords expert! They are designed to give you enough knowledge, with expert Instructors that you will be able to use the tools and write the exams.
- While these courses will certainly get you most of the way there, you won't be Google Analytics / Adwords Certified simply by virtue of having taken our courses.
- We do not administer the Google exams. In order to get certified, you will need to take a test (or a series of tests, in the case of AdWords) provided by Google and we advise that you review the study materials provided by Google in advance of the test.
- We will do everything we can to help you learn, but we cannot guarantee that you will pass the exams as this depends on your abilities, comprehension and level of understanding of the tools.
- We provide certificates of completion at the end of your training days.