What Information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register and visit our site, place an order, place an ad, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When registering on or sending an email from our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the service provided.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list you will receive emails that may include company news, related products or service information etc.
- If at any time you would like to un-subscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed un-subscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- All personal electronic details will be kept private by PPCMasterminds.com except for those that you wish to disclose.
- It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through PPCMasterminds.com
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser if you allow that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- You agree not to disclose the contact information of others through our website.
- If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions of PPCMasterminds.com you forfeit your privacy rights over your personal information. For feedback or any complaints please contact us at info[at]ppcmasterminds.com
This policy was last modified on 1-April-2016