TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to PPC Masterminds to participate in the training is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Registrations may be cancelled up to 10 days prior to the first day of your training with no penalty. Registration fees paid will be returned, without interest, penalty or prejudice.
- Registrations cancelled in the period from 10 to zero days prior to the first day of training are non-refundable.
TRANSFER & SUBSTITUTION
- At any time, you may transfer your registration to a different date/location offered by PPC Masterminds, or you may transfer your registration to another individual (substitution). If you choose to transfer to a different date/location, you will be charged a $100 per day, per person, administrative fee.
- Transfer of your registration to another individual for the same date and location incurs no charge.
CANCELLATION OF TRAINING SESSIONS BY PPC Masterminds
- PPC Masterminds reserve the right to cancel a training session up to ten days prior to the first Monday during the week of training in a specific location. In the event that PPC Masterminds cancels a scheduled training session, all registrants will be offered an opportunity to transfer their registration to a new location/date, or receive a full refund without interest, penalty or prejudice.
- In the unlikely event that an instructor is incapacitated shortly before the training due to sudden illness or bereavement PPC Masterminds will attempt to find a suitable substitute. In the unlikely event PPC Masterminds is unable to find a replacement instructor, PPC Masterminds reserves the right to delay the start of a session.
- In the worst case scenario where PPC Masterminds exhausts all options and must cancel a day of training, all registration fees will be returned in full, without interest or prejudice, and all registrants will be re-booked at their convenience. PPC Masterminds is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant.
In the event that it is impossible to hold a training event due to forces out of PPC Masterminds control, such as a natural disaster, they will attempt to notify all participants of the cancellation in advance. However neither PPC Masterminds, nor any employees of PPC Masterminds, the training venue, nor any suppliers or their employees will be held responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant. All registration fees will be returned in full, without interest, penalty or prejudice.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COUPONS & DISCOUNTS
One discount per purchase per order/person. Codes cannot be used on any prior purchases and are valid only upon checkout. Offer valid only at time of purchase.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify PPC Masterminds, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your attendance at the seminars, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Service will be brought solely in Los Angeles County, California, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances shall PPC Masterminds be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, (even if PPC Masterminds has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- This limitation shall also apply with respect to damages or injury incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised at the training. This limitation shall also apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, medical services, lost profits, or lost data. Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that PPC Masterminds owns all right, title and interest in and to the training, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, any and all text, graphics, software, data, information, images, music, sound, video, audiovisual works, and data associated with the training, and such rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the training. Recording of the training sessions in any format is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- PPC Masterminds disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed at the training.
- The training, and all materials, information, products and services included in the training are provided "as is," with no warranties whatsoever.
- PPC Masterminds expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. PPC Masterminds disclaims any warranties for any information or advice obtained through the training.
- PPC Masterminds understands that privacy is important to you. You do, however, agree that PPC Masterminds may monitor, edit or disclose your personal information, including the content of your emails, if required to do so in order to comply with contractual obligations to third parties or any valid legal process or governmental request (including, but not limited to, pursuant to a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order), or as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- From time to time PPC Masterminds may take photographs of training attendees for use in promotional materials. By registering for the training you relinquish all rights to compensation for the use of photos or video taken of you during PPC Masterminds training.
- By registering for training you acknowledge that you are opting in the receive future emails from PPC Masterminds. You can opt-out at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by PPC Masterminds.
- PPC Masterminds reserves the right to modify and/or deviate from the course material. The agenda is an outline and the Instructor and/or Support personnel have the right to modify the delivery of content at their discretion.
- To the maximum extent possible, each provision of this agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be valid and enforceable under applicable law. If any provision hereunder is held to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be deemed modified so as to be rendered valid and enforceable while implementing, to the greatest extent possible, the original intent of such provision. If such reformation is not possible or permitted, the invalidity or unenforceability of such a provision shall not otherwise impact the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions hereunder. No waiver of any term or condition herein shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. PPC Masterminds reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice to you, and your attendance at the training after such modifications will make such modifications binding on you.